- Drama Club runs for a term at a time and re-enrolment is automatic
- Each term, you will be charged three equal monthly payments
- If you enrol late, your fee will be pro-rated and we will organise this for you
- Fees will be charged automatically each month
- Enrolment in Drama Club is ongoing – if you want to withdraw you need to let us know, otherwise we will assume you’ll be back next term!
How monthly payments work with school terms
- Term 1 – January, February, March
- Term 2 – April, May, June
- Term 3 – July, August, September
- Term 4 – October, November, December
When you enrol in Drama Club and make your first payment, you give us permission to continue charging monthly (usually around the 15th of the month) until your enrolment is withdrawn. 15 days notice is required when withdrawing, otherwise you will be charged for the next month.
By enrolling in Drama Club, you also agree to the following:
- Make up lessons are not available for missed classes
- Respectful interaction with staff is expected
- Please collect your kids on time
- We take photos and videos of our kids in class and on stage, and these photos may be used in marketing materials & on social media. We never share identifying information alongside photographs.
- You warrant that your child is medically sound to undertake and participate in Drama Club. You accept all risks associated with participation in our programs.